Many factors affect the final cost of having a pool built. Due to this, we wanted to put a list together of the most important factors to consider so you can prepare in advance when calculating your budget.
There are several methods and materials that will affect the cost of your pool. The main options, in regards to the type of material a pool can be made from, are:-
– Block and liner
– Gunite (a type of concrete that is sprayed onto a network of steel bars, then rendered, waterproofed and can then be tiled. Can be used to design complex curves
– A polythene preformed shell
The method of choice will depend on several factors that we would discuss with you on our first meeting.
Other things to consider in regards to cost are:-
– Do you require the water to be heated?
– What type of filtration system will be required?
– If your pool is outdoor will you require a cover for when the pool is not being used?
– Do you require underwater lighting?
There are many options available to you when having your pool built. There are also many accessories available and of course you can go as far you like in terms of the cosmetic details of your pool. We can talk through all of this with you and will advise you when needed.